Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
The prices quoted on the website apply to orders placed on the website. All prices are in the currency indicated on the website and include VAT when specified (however, depending on your country of residence, VAT may not apply to your purchase). Unless otherwise indicated on the website, prices do not include payment or shipping charges, which are shown separately. Also note that local charges (such as currency conversion fees, credit or charge card charges, sales taxes, customs duties, etc.) may apply, depending on your local regulations country of residence. These fees are at your expense and will not be reimbursed by us.
- Major credit cards and prepaid credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, JCB)
- Many debit cards that can be used as credit cards PayPal in some countries
- Apple Pay, only on our iOS app
- Stripe in some countries
The products in stock are usually delivered within the deadlines indicated on the website. The estimated delivery time of an order is indicated in the order confirmation. In case of delay in delivery, we will inform you and will continue to follow up your order. You can cancel the order if the delivery is delayed by more than 30 days and you are not responsible for the delay. Depending on the delivery method chosen, you may be asked to go to a specific place of delivery to retrieve the order. You will be required to present yourself within the deadlines indicated in the delivery notice. If you do not recover the delivery on time, additional charges may apply and the order can be returned to us at your expense. We reserve the right to cancel the order if the delivery is not recovered on time.
We attach great importance to security during transactions.
Your data is only transmitted in encrypted form, so that third parties can not read it.
Your credit card payment is processed by a certified security partner.
- When you receive an order confirmation from us, this means that your order has been accepted and a purchase contract has been completed. We recommend that you keep the order confirmation for any future contact with us. We may reject an order for various reasons, for example if you provide incorrect personal data or if you have a liability for non-payment of debts.
- Until we receive this confirmation from you, you have the option to cancel your order. In this event, we will refund any payment made by you or your credit or debit card company.
- We can cancel an order in case of stock out of ordered products. We will refund any amount paid and inform you of the availability of equivalent products if available.
- The products ordered remain our property until we receive the full payment corresponding to their sale.
- Yes of course! We are happy to provide you with an invoice with VAT.
- Please send us an e-mail with your order number and billing information.
- We will send you your electronic invoice as soon as possible!
Send us an email
For the follow-up of the order and / or any question or possible complaint regarding the conformity of the products delivered in this service, please feel free to contact us. You will receive a reply within the next hours.